Sunday, May 29, 2016

Digi Kit Sneak Peek #2



Here is a second digital card front I created with the soon to be released digi kit by
JMC Designs, To The Mountains. It will be available at Scraps-N-Pieces.com June 1st.
I'll share more details about the kit on my blog on June 1st, too.

All elements used were from the kit.

I created my own sentiment.

My Memories Suite V7 was used to make the card.

I'm entering my all digital card front in the new to me challenge,
Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges, birthday cards.


Thanks for looking =)





2 comments:

  1. A SUPER card, great shadow work, papers and image. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet and making a 100% digital card. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)