Sunday, June 5, 2016

Digi Challenge Scrap Page





I whipped up this 100% digital scrapbook page to enter into the Digitally Sweet Challenge for June: green and white plus one other color. I came across this all digital challenge site last month.

I don't really work with digital stamps, I prefer rubber stamps. I do, however, like to create digital scrapbook pages and other digi projects, so I'll be playing along with this new to me site.

All items on this digital scrapbook page are from the Daisy Days digital kit by JMC Designs.

It was created with My Memories Suite 7 software.

I'm also entering this page in the PDE Linky Party #126, Anything Goes.


On a side note, for anyone that may follow my blog (THANK YOU!), the baby name frame I posted a few days ago was a bit hit with the Mommy-to-be. She also liked the swing card, yaay ! Always a great feeling when you know someone appreciates the hand made item you give them.


Thanks for looking :)


EDITED TO ADD:


4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful page and love the look on the cat's face. Thank you for joining us again at Digitally Sweet!
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you have worked with colours for our challenge beautifully, a well designed digital page. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet for our "Green, White and one other Colour" Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Stunning digi creation and thanks so much for sharing in our challenge...we do hope to see you again.xx
    Digitally Sweet DT [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)