Friday, October 21, 2016

A Little Pink Layout



I'm happy to announce that my apple pies layout was a winner at last months Digitally Sweet Challenges! With that honor, I was able to choose three sets of digital papers from Lozzy's Digi Paper Designs (new blog under construction). The grungy background papers on the layout above are from one of the sets I chose , Dark Grunge. This 100% digital layout was created for the current challenge at Digitally Sweet,: use pinks, a little or a lot. This layout uses a little. I will share another tomorrow that uses a lot and more papers from my win :)

I used My Memories Suite 7 software to create this page.

It is easy to import your own paper or elements into the software. This particular page uses the imported background (use the Browse button on the Backgrounds tab to locate a paper or photo elsewhere on your computer). I also imported another of the grunge papers into the rectangle paper shape under the cluster.

The cluster is created by combining various elements in the MMS7 software. The white swirl was also in the software.

I created my own custom banner/flag shape (pretty easy to do within the software), for the journaling.

The photo was changed to black and white, then the pink shirt was brought back in. I thought it would look better on the papers this way rather than a full color photo.

Thanks for looking =)


EDITED TO ADD: November 1st, 2016 My page was chosen as one of the top three !

3 comments:

  1. WOW! this is a SUPER layout with lots of beautiful details. SO glad you enjoyed Lozzy's papers of your win at DSC and good to see you again. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout, well done on your win.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)