Sunday, January 15, 2017

Golden Anniversary Framed Card



Today I'm sharing a project I made a few months 
ago to give to some long time friends.
I've been waiting to share it with you until now
as part of my design team duties for the


This is an anything goes craft challenge.
Please keep you entries family friendly
and read our rules here. 







This is a card with frame gift.

The front has a space for them to 
insert a photo. I included a pattern
to trace and cut out an oval
to fit on the mats.





Closeup of the hand cut spiral flowers,
die cut leaves, mini flowers and swirls.

Computer generated saying printed
out onto vellum then hand cut.









Debossing and embossing details










Computer generated sentiment inside.




The finished size is 5"x 7".




Pattern

\







Thanks for looking =)

Be sure to see what the other
Love To Craft Challenge Blog
design team members have
created to share with you.









4 comments:

  1. I just love your framed card, Header!
    hugs
    Irena xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow lovely. Will be great to see your work over the coming year.

    Pen x

    http://groovyquail.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)